The Airport Lounge Europe
Munich Airport offers its own lounge option – the Airport Lounge Europe as a peaceful and relaxing haven in an exclusive environment.
- All days: 6:00 a.m. – 08:30 p.m.
- There is a cost of 37,00 EUR per person for entrance to the lounge — payment on the place by EC card or credit card only.
- Airport Lounge Europe – Terminal 1 – Module D – Level 05
- Area Behind security check
The Lufthansa Lounges
Lufthansa / Star Alliance offers various lounges at Munich Airport, providing a peaceful and exclusive environment to rest or get business done.
The Lounges are in Terminal 2 (Gats G – L) at Level 04 and 05 in the non-public area.
- Phone number
- +49 698 67 99 79 9
The Airport Lounge World
Munich Airport now offers you a modern, customized premium lounge product – the Airport Lounge World. Experience a comfortable stay before departure in one of the exclusive lounge areas, furnished with natural light, in the 1,700 square meter Airport Lounge World facility. Along with bistro, café and leisure areas with a unique view of the airport apron, you will get fresh showers, newspapers, publications, and TV from Germany and abroad, available wifi and much more. The two-level premium lounge also holds a separate smoking place and a buffet with a wide-ranging meal and drink selections.
If you prefer, you can get online booking here and now for your visit to the Airport Lounge World – beginning at 48,00 EUR per person.
- Area Behind security check
- Street Terminal straße West (Terminal 1, Module B, Level 06)
- Zip code / City 85356 Munich
- Phone number +49 89 975 213 24
- Email email@example.com
- Working hours All days: 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
The Air France KLM Lounge
Our facility is the ideal place to go for a great meal and drinks, to enjoy peace, or to get some business done:
- Accessible Wi-Fi
- German and global publications and journals
- Hot and cold meals
- Leisure area
Our lounge is easily accessible for people with mobility limitations.
Air France KLM Lounge – Terminal 1 – Module D – Level 05
- Phone number +49 69 29 99 37 72
- Website www.airfrance.de
Experience elite comfort and premium-class service before your flight: You’ll find both with Munich Airport’s VIP Services. Have a relaxed, stress-free tour through the modern VipWing premium terminal.
Worldwide ambiance fused with traditional Bavarian comfort awaits you – regardless of your airline, ticket class, or membership in a reward program.
VipWing – Terminal 1 – Arrival E – Level 04
- Area – Behind security check
- Street Terminal – straße West (Terminal 1, Arrival E, Level 04)
- Zip code / City – 85356 München
- Phone number – +49 89 975 213 33
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emirates Lounge
Munich Airport offers The Emirates Lounge –
a peaceful and exclusive environment to rest or get business done.
Daily from 7:30 am to 10:15 am, 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm, and 6:30 pm to 10:15 pm.
The lounge is accessible to first and business class customers, Emirates Gold, and Platinum members and Qantas Gold and Platinum members.
- Emirates Lounge – Terminal 1 – Level 05 – Module C